Our trips are as authentic as they come; from the staff who look after you, and the food you eat, to the projects you volunteer with, and the markets you visit.
There are no ivory towers and no British staff based in-country. Why? Because neither are needed. Great people, high standards, open communication, and a shared vision combine to give you a meaningful volunteer experience.
Our Commitment is:
- Local staff run our programmes
- We only use locally owned accommodation and transport
- We source food locally
- We pay our staff fairly
- We invest in our staff by providing quality training and development opportunities
- We design our trips to support local business and shop with small suppliers
- We ensure our environmental offsetting schemes benefit local communities economically
- We support female-led enterprises during all our trips