Students: Why Get Involved
Students can choose from two volunteer roles whilst volunteering on your trip:
What’s Included In The Trip?
We pride ourselves on our excellent pre-departure service and a comprehensive package that covers virtually everything students will need.
- Return indirect flights to Nairobi from London Heathrow
- Bespoke volunteer travel insurance
- All accommodation
- Three meals per day (except adventure weekend & transit days)
- In-country transfers and daily project transport
- Orientation upon arrival, 24-hour in-country support and dedicated Kenyan Trip Host
- Pre-planned project work
- Giraffe sanctuary visit, community visit, local market and farewell celebration
- Rift Valley Adventure Day
- Project development contribution
- Access to our online portal, My AA, for trip details, pre-departure support & fundraising ideas
- African Adventures t-shirt
What’s Not Included?
Not much, actually.
- UK medical expenses (any vaccinations or antimalarials) – always consult your GP
- Visa fee (£30)
- DBS check for over 18s