Students: Why Get Involved?
Students can choose from two volunteer roles whilst volunteering on the trip:
What’s Included In The Trip?
We pride ourselves on our excellent pre-departure service and a comprehensive package that covers virtually everything students will need.
- Return indirect flights to Accra from London Gatwick (Subject to availability)
- Bespoke volunteer travel insurance
- All accommodation
- Three meals per day (except adventure weekend & transit days)
- In-country transfers and daily project transport
- Orientation upon arrival, 24-hour in-country support and dedicated Ghanaian Trip Host
- Pre-planned project work
- Cape Coast Adventure Weekend
- Drumming lesson, beach visits & farewell celebration
- Project development contribution
- Access to our online portal, My AA, for trip details, pre-departure support & fundraising ideas
- African Adventures t-shirt
What’s Not Included?
Not much, actually.
- UK medical expenses (any vaccinations or antimalarials) – always consult your GP
- Visa fee (£60)
- DBS check for over 18s (£10)