When it comes to volunteering, travelling, and working in Africa, our Trip Co-ordinators are highly experienced. They are therefore well placed to support you as a group leader, and help you to choose the best destination for your group. In the run-up to your departure, we work closely with our in-country teams to identify project work that will benefit both our partner projects and your group. Throughout the entire process, we are always on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- We’ll deliver your launch and pre-departure presentations
- Access to our exclusive online portal for volunteers, My African Adventure (see below)
- Fundraising tools, visa application support, and information about your destination
- Your flights, accommodation, meals, in-country project work, activities, and transport arranged for you
- Specialist volunteering insurance, ATOL protection, and comprehensive Safety Management System
My African Adventure (My AA) is our exclusive online portal that reduces the amount of paperwork and enables you to manage your trip from anywhere. It also provides you and your group with all the information you need for your exciting journey.
My African Adventure Key Features
We want our trips to be accessible to everyone, and therefore encourage volunteers to actively get involved with fundraising. We provide a detailed fundraising guide, and regularly update our social media channels and newsletters with ideas and inspiration.
Don’t just take our word for it…
At African Adventures, we are very proud of the relationships we have with our groups. Volunteers are central to our work, and it is important to us that you not only have an incredible experience, but a rewarding one too. We work hard to deliver trips where volunteers feel they are part of a meaningful and worthwhile experience.
Below is a small selection of feedback that we have received from group leaders to reassure you that travelling with us could be one of the best decisions you ever make.