African Adventures is giving alumni volunteers the chance to win £50 in our latest competition. All you have to do is fill out this quick, five-minute survey (link below) upon your return from Africa to be entered into a cash prize draw.
The competition will run until 6th September 2019, with the winner announced during the following week, giving all volunteers on our Summer programme a chance to give their feedback. Don’t worry if you have already completed the survey following a 2019 trip from 27th April, as all previous entries from this date up until the closing date shall automatically be entered.
Your feedback is vitally important to everything that we do, as we continually strive to offer each and every volunteer a truly amazing experience.
Please ensure that you complete the correct survey. The first link is for any youth trips, such as schools, NCS, Scouts, and Girlguiding groups (including group leaders and staff travellers of those groups), and the second link is for any university and adult trips, such as PGCE trainees and community trust groups (including group leaders and staff travellers of those groups).
Youth Trips Survey (schools, NCS, Scouts, and Girlguiding groups)
University and Adult Trips Survey (PGCE trainees and community trust groups)
Full Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will be drawn at random from the list of people who have completed our Survey Monkey questionnaire from the period 27th April – 6th September. Those wishing not to be entered should contact email@example.com.
- By entering the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions and to being contacted by a member of the African Adventures team in the event of winning. Your name will also be announced on social media.
- The deadline for completion of the Survey Monkey questionnaire is 11:59pm (GMT) on September 6th 2019.
- Individuals must be booked onto a trip which returned between the dates stated above to be eligible for the prize.
- The winner will be picked by the African Adventures team and their decision will be final.