Our company team challenges offer your business the opportunity to come together as a team and share a unique volunteering experience in Africa.
There are so many reasons for your company to volunteer in Africa. Our trips are a great staff motivator and a terrific way to reward and retain key staff members. Our trips can even be used as a unique employee of the month programme, whereby one place is offered monthly as a reward, for the duration of a year.
Whatever the reason for taking your company on one of our team challenges, we offer an unparalleled insight into African life. Your group will experience new cultures, impact lives and be challenged as a team. Volunteering with co-workers is also an incredible way to find yourselves problem solving and working towards common project goals in a challenging environment. The result is that your team will form strong bonds and develop an incredible work ethic during their time spent volunteering.
Working with us is a great way to partner your organisation with African Adventures Foundation and help us to support projects through a long-term charitable partnership.
Please explore our various trip options and be sure to get in touch.
Want to find out more?
We are here to support you and answer your questions.
Company Team Challnges Trip Package
What’s Included On Your Trip Package?
We pride ourselves on our excellent pre-departure service and fully inclusive team challenges.
- Dedicated UK Groups Manager & Volunteer Co-ordinator
- Launch presentation and pre-departure meeting
- Fundraising support and ideas
- Access to our My African Adventure portal and volunteer resource area
- Free place with every 10 volunteers
- Personal travel insurance
- Financial protection under the ATOL scheme
- Free t-shirt
- Visa application support
When You Travel
- Indirect flights from London Heathrow1 2
- Return airport transfers in-country
- Dedicated African Adventures Trip Co-ordinator
- Single-sex, shared accommodation
- Three meals per day
- Daily transport as per itinerary
- Organised project work
- 24-hour support in the event of an emergency
- Cultural events and activities
- Contribution to essential project development
After You Travel
- Full trip debrief with UK Groups Manager
- Certification of completion of volunteer programme for your business
What’s Not Included?
Very little, actually.
- UK medical expenses – any vaccinations or antimalarial tablets
- Visa fee
During your trip
- Spending money
- Drinking water
- Direct flights and regional airport departures available for additional cost
- There is a £50 summer flying supplement for trips taking place in July and August
Frequently Asked Questions
Your company will benefit greatly and will:
- Motivate and reward employees with a meaningful volunteer experience.
- Form a lasting and rewarding charitable partnership with African Adventures Foundation.
- See your employees return as more globally and culturally aware citizens.
- Help create lasting change.
- Become more understanding of sustainable development and ethical business practices.
- Be making efforts to retain key members of staff.
- Build new business relationships and explore networking opportunities.
- Be encouraged to continue your philanthropic commitment into the future.
Yes, return flights are included as standard in all of our group trip packages.
Any healthy and relatively fit adult would be physically capable of volunteering in Africa.
Our safety record is impeccable. Visit the ‘Your Safety’ section of our website to find out more.
Yes, for every 10 signed up members of staff you will receive one free trip place.
Absolutely. Local and national support from businesses helps our charity, African Adventures Foundation, to provide monthly grants and ensure sustainable development across all our projects. Visit the Foundation page on our website to find out more.