Why Get Involved?
You can choose from two volunteer roles:
Trip Information - July 2021
Virtually everything you need is included in the cost of the trip:
- Financial protection through the ATOL scheme
- Return indirect flights to Nairobi from London Heathrow
- Specialist volunteer travel insurance
- Single-sex, shared hotel accommodation
- Three meals per day (except adventure weekend & transit days)
- Orientation upon arrival, 24-hour in-country support and dedicated Trip Host in Kenya
- All scheduled transport in Kenya
- Organised project work
- Access to our online portal, My AA, for trip details, pre-departure support & fundraising ideas
- Giraffe sanctuary visit, community visit, local market and farewell celebration
- Rift Valley Adventure Day
- Taste of Kenya Day
- Project development contribution
- African Adventures t-shirt
What’s Not Included?
Not much, actually.
- UK medical expenses (any vaccinations or antimalarials) – always consult your GP
- Visa fee (£30)
- DBS check for over 18s