Since 2009, we have helped dozens of charities across the UK to fundraise over £250,000 with simple and effective charity fundraising challenges.
We work in partnership with charities, allowing us to make great strides at our partner projects in Africa whilst providing an incredible fundraising and PR platform for travelling organisations. Every charity supporter who signs up helps you to reach your fundraising total. Whether you’re looking to fundraise for a specific charitable project, or you’re just looking to top up the charity’s bank account, an African Adventure with us is a tried and tested fundraising solution with innumerable benefits.
With a choice of three volunteer destinations, varied volunteer roles and project work that is both challenging and rewarding, it’s no wonder so many charities are choosing to add African Adventures to their fundraising programme.
Our charity challenges are easy to get behind because they are so worthwhile and effective, and as there is no upfront cost to your charity, they are a low-risk option. A trip with us will provide your charity with a challenge, a reward, and a meaningful experience in one simple and effective package.
If you’re looking to enhance your fundraising mix and add something new, exciting and meaningful to your charity’s programme, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What’s Included On Your Trip?
We pride ourselves on our excellent pre-departure service and fully inclusive charity challenges.
- Dedicated UK Groups Manager & Volunteer Co-ordinator
- Launch presentation and pre-departure meeting
- Fundraising support and ideas
- Access to our My African Adventure portal and volunteer resource area
- Free place with every 10 volunteers
- Personal travel insurance
- Financial protection under the ATOL scheme
- Free t-shirt
- Visa application support
When You Travel
- Indirect flights from London Heathrow1 2
- Return airport transfers in-country
- Dedicated African Adventures Trip Co-ordinator
- Three meals per day
- Daily transport as per itinerary
- Organised project work
- 24-hour support in the event of an emergency
- Cultural events and activities
- Contribution to essential project development
After You Travel
- Full trip debrief with UK Groups Manager
- Certification of completion of volunteer programme for your charity
What’s Not Included?
Very little, actually.
- UK medical expenses – any vaccinations or antimalarial tablets
- Visa fee
During your trip
- Spending money
- Drinking water
- Direct flights and regional airport departures available for additional cost
- There is a £50 summer flying supplement for trips taking place in July and August
Frequently Asked Questions
Your charity will benefit greatly and will…
- Raise crucial funds to help support your amazing work in the UK.
- Diversify your fundraising mix and engage with your fundraising network.
- See your supporters return as more globally and culturally aware citizens.
- Help create lasting change and become more understanding of sustainable development.
- Feel proud of the impact made whilst volunteering.
- Connect with, and reward, your charity’s support base.
- Build new relationships and make new friends.
- Be challenged, bringing your supporters together to work as a team, motivating your charity’s employees and supporters.
Yes, return flights are included as standard in all of our group trip packages.
Our most successful charity challenge raised over £21,500.
Just let us know exactly when is the best time for your group to travel!
Simply get in touch with us by clicking one of the enquiry buttons and one of our dedicated Groups Managers will give you a call.