Our life-changing charity challenges help you raise money while developing sustainable partnerships in Africa.
We’ve worked with over 30 sports trusts and helped them raise over £500,000 for their own charities, so we know how to plan a brilliant experience for your supporters.
It really is this simple:
1) We design your bespoke trip to Ghana, Kenya or Zanzibar. You can choose how much you want your participants to raise for your charity.
2) We help you promote it, and handle all enquiries and bookings for you.
3) Supporters have to fundraise their own costs, but you can choose to organise group fundraising events to help them on their way.
4) Your team heads out to Africa to make a lasting difference at your partner project, with memories to last a lifetime.
From helping to launch your trip to your safe return home, we'll look after you from start to finish.
We’ve organised thousands of trips over the past 12 years, and you’ll be in good hands throughout your time in Africa.
Boost Supporter Engagement
Improve fan engagement by offering your supporters an unforgettable experience in Africa.
Make an Impact
After safety, the most important part of your trip is the work you carry out at your host school, and this is central to how we plan your trip.
Build Long-Term Relationships
Long-term sustainable development doesn’t happen overnight. Many of our school groups want to build something long lasting, and we'll lay the foundations to help make this happen.
why charities & sports trusts choose us
said that the experience met or exceeded their expectations
said their trip gave them a better understanding of the world
said their trip has given them the confidence to try new things
"A fantastic organisation, run by fantastic people, doing fantastic work. It’s a pleasure to be involved."
- Paul Newman, Derby County Community Trust
Charity trip package
What’s Not Included?
Our trips proudly focus on volunteering, but you can make your trip extra special by choosing from an exciting range of extraordinary adventure activities to embark on during your downtime at the weekend.
“This is one of the best things I’ve ever done…everyone should experience this at least once in their lifetime.“
Jorgie, Burton Albion Community Trust